“I like that my kids have an environment to go to that is safe and helps to instill the same values that we work to instill at home.”
“I like the attention the teacher dedicates to each child individually.”
“I like the Christian atmosphere in which my child is being taught.”
“The children love their school. It’s special to them. It’s where they do their work and also have fun.”
The Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
The Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School seeks to provide a Christian oriented education for children. We believe in God as Creator, and that our faculty and students are to be molded by Him in our school environment from day to day. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- Develop a personal relationship with God and fellow humankind as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
- Master the basic academic skills needed for lifelong success
- Cultivate physical fitness, intellectual skills, moral and ethical values, and a passion to serve
- Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist Christian school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
- It is not a requirement for your family to be or become a Seventh-day Adventist to attend the Baltimore White Marsh Christian School. As an Adventist Christian school, however, the curriculum will reflect the values and biblical worldview of the Adventist church. To learn more about the Adventist Church, click here. There are many students that attend our school who are not Adventists, and if you have any further questions on this matter, feel free to contact us with your questions.
The Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School is operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Adventist Church.